Our Mission Statement
Lead and Develop Business Services in Queensland State Schools.
Our Association offers a range of networking and professional development opportunities for Business Services Managers in Queensland State Schools.
Some of the great things we offer are:
- Business Services Managers’ Discussion List for all members.
- Professional Development and meeting days held once a term throughout the state.
- A biennial state wide conference for all members.
- A biennial state wide Leadership Forum for all members.
- Branch conferences offered throughout the state.
- Affiliation with the Australian Association of Government School Administrators (AAGSA).
- Various professional development and training offered across the state.
Welcome to the SBMAQ website.
All you need to know about our association is here. The site is based on WordPress – a Web Log software (or Blog). Check out the latest news section here.
Would you like more information about membership?
Our membership section has the latest member application form and information.
Already a member?
Log in (see the login box at the bottom of any page) and leave us a comment or find the Association resources you need.